Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jay-Z Already Recording New Music



Jay-Z Already Recording New Music
Jay-Z had a busy August, with the release of he and Kanye West's blockbuster Watch the Throne album and the announcement that he is expecting his first child with wife Beyonce. But according to producer No I.D., Jay is already hard at work on new music.
"Jay has started again," he told The Juice. "He played me a couple of things. I gave him some music while we were at the Watch the Throne sessions. But with Jay, you never know what he's really doing, thinking, planning until it's really done… I'm sure he'll make a decision one day to make an album very quickly, like he usually does. He's one of the best, period. I think he's at a place where he has visions of what he wants to do, and it's not really dependent on any of us. It's dependent on his vision and he's gonna do it, [and] hopefully I'll be involved."
No word yet on what the tracks are specifically for or when the music being recorded will be released.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am