Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kreayshawn Kills Rick Ross Beef?

Pop-rap star Kreayshawn says that her war of words with Miami rapper Rick Ross is over. The two have been going back and forth since Kreayshawn dissed Ross in a freestyle. Their entourages were reportedly involved in an altercation at the MTV Video Music Awards; but Kreayshawn everything's fine now.
“No, I bought DJ Khaled a couple steaks and we worked everything out,” Kreayshawn said. “As far as that, nothing’s popping off. It’s just a little rough patch at the VMAs, but we got all over it. It’s all over now.”
“I feel like a comedienne at times, because I’m a funny down to earth person,” she explained. “So some things that I do and say get read wrong because I’m not some label chick that randomly made it.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am