Thursday, September 15, 2011

Erykah Badu Phone-Dumped Common?

Common reveals in his recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" that his ex-girlfriend, soul singer Erykah Badu, dumped him over the phone. The sensitive rapper says that Badu was his first love and the first time he had to experience getting hurt.
"She handed it to me. I was in my hotel room on tour," he shared. "She called me and was like, ‘Hey, I don’t wanna be in this relationship no more. I’m liking somebody else.’ That was my first love and my first heartbreak."
But he says he's healed and things are great between the ex-lovers now.
"It taught me a lot of things, and when it happened I kinda really got into myself and really learned about myself and I was able to move on," he says. "And now me and E are real cool."


No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am