Friday, September 9, 2011

Pusha T On Jay-Z Vs. Wayne




Pusha T gave his verdict on who won the war of words between Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. Jay first took a thinly-veiled swipe at Wayne and Cash Money Records on the early 2011 track "H.A.M." Wayne responded with a few lines of his own on "It's Good."
T says he thinks Jay winds up with the advantage.
"I'm a hip-hop fan, I listen to everybody, I listen to everything," Pusha told Funkmaster Flex Wednesday (September 7) night. "I personally thought the Jay swipe, if that was a swipe because I never heard him say it was a swipe, but the Jay swipe, I thought that was like, mean. I thought it was a mean swipe. But then, the way Wayne flipped back on the new one, that was hot. That was hot as well. That was good. That was good."
"But see, you know me, I get caught up in a level of realness and that -- when you can say, 'Who really would do what and what really makes a little bit more sense in reality?' I get caught up in that," T continued. "You know, when you get caught up in that, you know, it's reality. The Jay one sounded a little bit more realer, I think Wayne was clever with his, but Jay's was a little bit, I felt like that was coming from the heart, like he really, really feels like that. 'If' it's a swipe."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am