Friday, September 16, 2011

Wyclef Loves Sarah Palin?

Just days after news broke that conservative politician Sarah Palin had a steamy tryst with former NBA baller Glen Rice when they were in college, Wyclef Jean has come out and admitted his love for the former Alaska governor. Clef says he's always been a big fan of Palin and doesn't care how many people don't like it.
"I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin, because she's rad. She's shrewd. She's cool. Because at the end of the day, I'm for the people," Jean said "I'm not saying she could be the next president, you know, but there's something about her. Heavy debates in my house. Whenever I say Sarah Palin, people think I'm crazy, but I like her, I do. I can like whoever. This is America, right?"
It sure is, Clef. And judging from Ms. Palin's history--you might actually have a shot with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good, lol....they have alot in common they both wanted to head a nation and lack the basic qualities to head it,lol.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am