Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AraabMUZIK Working With Eminem, Busta

Producer AraabMUZIK revealed in a new interview that he's working with a litany of top-tier hip hop artists on soon-to-be-released projects. The man best known for his work with the Diplomats spoke about what he has in store for 2012 and it reads like a laundry list of hip hop notables.
"[Making beats] became like a job, something that I'm actually doing for a living," he said. "I'm working with Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss, Fabolous, 50 Cent, obviously the new Cam'ron album. I was on Jim Jones's last album. I'm definitely going to be on a lot of projects. It's not just producing, it's also performing now, so I'm definitely considered an artist/producer."
AraabMUZIK said that he's also performing at more live events, in addition to working with some of the biggest names in the music industry.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am