Friday, October 14, 2011

Nas Opens Up To Tyler, the Creator

Nas opened up about life on the road and recording. In a recent interview with XXL, Nas talked to guest interviewer Tyler, the Creator about happiness in the industry. The Queens rapper said that he loves what he does, but admitted that there can be some loneliness.
But he says he wouldn't change a thing.
"Dawg, I was naming my album Life Is Good because of how happy I am about how happy things have turned out," Nas answered. "Sometimes I may wake up and wish my kids were living with me. That's the only thing, you know what I mean? Our loved ones that are not around no more, like my mom. That's the only thing. But other than that, everything is great, even when I'm alone. Even when there's no one around."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am