Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nick Cannon Vs. Charlemagne Tha God?

A 'war' of words has erupted between comedian/Mr. Mariah Carey Nick Cannon and radio host Charlemagne tha God. Cannon released a diss song aimed at the Power 105 "Breakfast Club" host after Charlemagne named Cannon "Donkey of the Day." The 'Donkey...' is a daily listing of celebrities who do dumb things.
"I'm bout to listen to this Nick Cannon diss record....pray for me.," Charlemagne tweeted. "I've had Chingy and Nick Cannon both diss me in records. SMH. I gotta do better...as much sh*t as I talk about people who can actually rap?"
"Hey yo @nickcannon I'm downloading Otis instrumental right now. You in trouble......" he added. "I'm bout to call Ray J to ghostwrite me a rant. I'm tired of being humble and lowkey......"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh shit, you'd better watch out for Nick Cannon. That dude is serious business./endsarcasm

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am