Saturday, October 1, 2011

Petey Pablo Sentenced To 35 Months

Rapper Petey Pablo has been sentenced to a little under three years in federal prison after he pleaded guilty to possessing a stolen firearm. Pablo, born Moses Barrett, will go to prison for 35 months, following his hearing in the U.S. District Court today.
The rapper was arrested last year for attempting to sneak a firearm past security at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. The gun had been reported as stolen back in 2005. A few weeks ago, Pablo discussed his possible incarceration.
"I mean, I always feel confident," he told HipHopDX. "In the end, the truth always comes to the light. And, regardless of what the outcome is, I’m a man. And whatever has been written in my book of life is written in my book of life. So whatever the outcome of any situation is, I have no choice but to handle it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

regardless you still that man in my eyes

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am