Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rick Ross Explains Album Title


Rapper Rick Ross discussed his approach to growing Maybach Music and the somewhat provocative title of his upcoming album, God Forgives, I Don't, in a new interview. Ross told MsDramaTV that he pays attention to an artist's work ethic.
“Just to keep it short I think that’s what it’s about at Maybach Music,” said Ross. “I respect work ethic more than I do talent. Their desire, their passion, their fuel, their talent. I can fuel your talent and surpass it so that’s what it’s about…That’s the key to success.”
As for the album title, Ross said that had significant for him.
“It’s a real statement. I love it like that you know. And that’s the repercussion,” Ross explained. “It’s [alive] out here. Step out into the road and it’ll go bad for ya.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am