Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rihanna: Role Model To White People?

Rihanna says that white people expect her to be a role model. She says she just wanted to make music, but apparently doesn't understand that she's a role model whether she likes it or not.
“See, people – especially white people – they want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead," Rihanna says. "The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me and being a role model became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That’s it"
“Look, God doesn’t give any more than you can handle," she continued. "I had to get through a lot of ups and downs – big downs – and a lot of trial and error to get where I am now.”
Only white people want Rihanna to be a role model?
Does she have a point?

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am