Monday, October 24, 2011

Tyler Was Star-Struck Over Justin Bieber?

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All frontman Tyler, the Creator admitted in a recent interview that he was slightly in awe of pop sensation Justin Bieber when the two met earlier this year. He also says he's been pondering how the two could work together in the future.
"I met Justin back in February. He's a cool kid and sh*t," Tyler told MTV News. "When I got in there, he was talkin' about the 'Yonkers' video and sh*t. It was weird, because I was sitting here starstruck, like, 'Oh, f*ck, it's Bieber. He's asking me questions.' I'm like, 'Shut the f*ck up so 'I' can talk to 'you.'"
Tyler also touched on the kind of music he'd like to make for Bieber if the two collaborated
"I just want to make '90s R&B, like break beats, hard drums with pretty chords and sh*t," Tyler said. "I really want to do that. Like, I be listening to Brandy or the first three Mary J. [Blige] albums and sh-- and Faith [Evans] and Zhané and sh*t. That sh*t is awesome."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am