Monday, October 24, 2011

Pusha T Not Beefing With Drake

Pusha T continues to dismiss rumors that his 'Don't F With Me' was a diss aimed at Young Money superstar Drake. He says that people are reading to much into the situation and that he's all for the spirit of competition--which is healthy.
But the G.O.O.D. Music rapper says he has no issue with Drizzy at all.
"I call it, 'Don't F With Me' freestyle, and people, you know, a lot of people sort of took it like it was a Drake diss and so on and so forth," Pusha explained in an interview. "I see a lot of people put that on the blogs or whatever. But you know, I've never said that, man. I think people, you know, they hear these freestyles and they forget this rap thing is a real, like, competitive situation. And um, me personally, I don't, you know, I'm really good. I'm really good at this. So I don't, you're never going to hear me say, I was dissing Drake or anything like that. I actually like him."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am