Friday, November 18, 2011

Jennifer Hudson On Weight Controversy

Jennifer Hudson spoke up in a recent interview about the minor controversy surrounding her weight loss. The Oscar-winning actress said that she never sought to promote women dropping ridiculous amounts of weight and she never encouraged women to be size zeros.
Hudson says the backlash wasn't deserved.
"I am going to finally address that size-zero thing that Joy [Behar] said on 'The View,'" Hudson told EBONY. "Hell, I wasn’t even on the show. I never said I was a size zero. I got crucified by I don’t know how many people who cussed me out because they said I’m putting out the wrong message and telling people to be a size zero. I got called every name under the sun and was told, ‘You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about being that size.’ Well, honey, when I do say I’m that size, then give me that speech. I never said that."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally! A REAL woman setting the record straight! That'll teach Joy to put words in people's mouths.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am