Friday, November 18, 2011

Queen Latifah's Family Plans

Rapper/actress Queen Latifah has revealed that she plans to adopt at some point in the near future. Latifah talked about her familial prospects in an interview with MORE magazine while promoting her upcoming new talk show.
"I'm definitely going to adopt - or have - a child. I've wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18-years-old," she said.
She also touched on the death of her brother, Lance, who died nearly 20 years.
"I think the most important thing I've learned is to not stop living," she added. "I know for a fact that my brother would not want me to stay right there, stuck in that misery. If the person who you lost loved you like you loved them?"
"There's no way they would not want you to live your life to the maximum, to appreciate it, to go for your dreams, go for your goals," she said.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am