Friday, November 18, 2011

Trina: Size DOES Matter

Trina sought to dispel an old myth during a recent interview with The Breakfast Club. The Miami femcee says that when it comes to a man's (ahem) 'size,' he needs to have adequate equipment for him to keep her attention.
She may hurt the feelings of some smaller-than-average fellas out there.
"I'm actually single, I don't have a man," Trina said in an interview with DJ Envy, Charlamagne Tha God and Angela Yee. "I'm not a dater, I've never like, went on a date, went to the movies, went out to dinner -- It's really important. I'm just being real because I don't feel like, and it's nothing you could do about it, if your size is just small, that's just what you're born with. But size to a woman, it really matters and if they tell you it don't, I think they are telling a lie. Because you need to have a good size, something that's gonna bang your back out and make you feel good. Otherwise, you're going to be looking for something else."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am