Wednesday, December 14, 2011

50 Cent Spazzes On Interscope?

Just a day after 50 Cent proclaimed that he was going to drop his upcoming album when he wanted, his label Interscope released artwork for a single that Fif says he never approved. He hopped on Twitter and revealed just how deep his frustration with Interscope runs.
"Man interscope put out the single art saying its coming out on the 31st but its not coming out. I'm not putting my album out till we are all on the same page," he tweeted. "These people are gonna make kill one of them. Now madonna's single is called GIRLS GONE WILD. This is some bull sh*t #SK"
"This is nuts to me. I try to do everything I can to keep my cool you know what? If they don't care I don't care I'm putting out a video now," Fiddy continued. "in 15 min new 50cent f*ck it. Making music makes me feel good. I'm going to write while I'm mad. I always come up with something good #SK"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am