Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Drake Discusses 2012 Tour

Drake has revealed some details about his 2012 Club Paradise Tour. A$AP Rocky is confirmed to be joining the Young Money superstar on the road. The tour kicks off on Valentines Day 2012 in Miami, Florida and ends in San Diego, CA.
In-between, Drake will be landing in 17 cities. The rapper is also opting for medium-sized venues as opposed to grand stadium shows.
“I spent a lot of time out there [in Toronto]; that’s what this album is about,” Drake told MTV News. “That’s what I’m gonna showcase. It’s the same thing with the tour: I wanna bring Kendrick, I wanna bring A$AP, those are guys that I love. It has nothing to do with people on my label,” he explained.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am