Friday, December 2, 2011

Beyonce Battling Food Rumors?

Beyonce has had to deny all types of wild rumors throughout her career, up to and including a fake pregnancy and ties to a devil-worshipping supercult aimed for world domination. But now, as if all of that weren't enough, Bey has to defend foodrumors?
The superstar was asked if she's been eating the outlandish grub that bloggers are reporting she's been craving during her pregnancy.
"Not really anything crazy," Bey told Katie Couric. "I've read that I like ketchup on everything,"
"I also read that you like ice cream with hot chili sauce," Couric asked, to which Bey replied, "Yeah, that's very strange," responded Beyonce.
"Is that true?" Couric pressed.
"No it is not," Beyonce replied. "I was on a plane and the flight attendant came and was like, 'I have your hot sauce and pickles and bananas.' I was like, 'That is absolutely disgusting--what are you doing?' He's like, 'I read it on the Internet.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am