Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Brandy Planning A Comeback?

Brandy's working on another comeback. The R&B singer has not only landed plum acting roles on "The Game" and in Tyler Perry's new movie The Marriage Counselor, she's also hard at work on a new album. Her last project, 2008s Human didn't go so well, but the star seems to feel she's on the right track with bothfacets of her entertainment career now.
“This is a dream come true," she says. "With ‘The Game,’ I’ve joined the talented cast of a smart and entertaining TV show and I get to work with the amazing [show creator] Mara Brock. And I’m working on a film with Tyler Perry, who’s a genius and someone I’ve always wanted to work with, AND I’m back in the studio working on a new album! Talk about being blessed! I’m surrounded by inspired writers and producers who believe in me as an artist and who want to bless the world with timeless music. Music gives my life a purpose and I'm thankful it lives in me."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am