Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Culo" Photographer On Big Butts:

Hip hop has had a fixation with large-bottomed women as far back as LL Cool J's "Big Ole Butt," and photographer Raphael Mazzucco--the man behind the lens for Culo, revealed that hanging around some of hip hop's biggest names helped better prepare to create the book dedicated to women's backsides.
"I managed to meet a lot of great people and over the last few years, I've been educated in such a way [on women's backsides] that I'm educated with almost a Harvard degree, [laughs], if that makes any sense. It's just like when you thought you've saw [all there is], you realize there's something even greater and bigger, and I think that's what makes [Culo] so fun. Every woman is so unique in their own way," Mazzucco told SOHH. "I think the hip-hop crowd really celebrates healthy looking women which I find naturally organic and raw. It's really suited to my style. When you put the two degrees together, I think it makes something very beautiful and it's wonderful."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am