Friday, December 2, 2011

Dawn Richard On Her Career


Dawn Richard revealed in a recent interview just how uncertain she was following the dissolution of her first group Danity Kane. The singer/songwriter soon resurfaced as part of Diddy Dirty Money, but she says there was definitely a period where she wasn't sure what was going to happen next.
“There was no solo career, contrary to popular belief," she says. "I didn’t know where the next check was coming from and I refused to stay in that position.”
“No one will trust in you if you don’t trust in yourself," she added. "In the beginning it was feeling sorry for what I’ve been through but as a woman now? I love who I am. Every time I fall, I feel like I dodge the next crack.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am