Thursday, December 1, 2011

Donatella Versace Praises Biggie

Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace shared her admiration for the late hip hop icon Notorious B.I.G. The rap legend was known for name-dropping the Versace line in his rhymes and Donatella says the two had a cordial acquaintance with each other.
"I think Biggie was amazing. He came to my shows in Paris many times, and we'd see each other often," she told Fader. "He always used to talk so nicely about my family. I think he was so smart, so intelligent. He had such a mind. So I loved what he was doing and how he was giving people a way to know about Versace--I do think he was giving people a way to know about Versace--I do think a lot of people started to know about Versace because of him."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am