Friday, December 9, 2011

Kings Rule Together


Kings Rule Together from Three Hands Media on Vimeo.


Director/Cinematographer/Editor: Derrick Woodyard
Artist/Stylist: Curran J
Printing: OKG Design
kingsruletogether.com/
okg-design.com/


 I recently collaborated with Director/Cinematographer/Editor Derrick Woodyard of Three Hands Media. We have worked on many projects in the past but we finally decided to do a solo project about myself. At first I was reluctant on doing the video because ironically I am camera shy, but once we started filming it became natural. I feel as though I could have elaborated more on certain topics, but since this was my first interactive video of myself, I wanted to show the directors and a King’s vision. – K.R.T.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am