Thursday, December 8, 2011

Melanie Fiona Praises Drake

Singer Melanie Fiona had nothing but praise for Young Money star Drake. Drizzy wrote a song for Fiona's upcoming album and she says he took the unusual step of writing it from a woman's perspective and giving it to her.
That's not going to do much to sway those critics of Drake's sensitivity.
“In the midst of working on his album, he wrote a song specifically for me and my album," Fiona says. "It’s amazing because I love that it’s written by a guy from a woman’s perspective. It’s really, really cool. We all know he’s great for locking in on emotion, and I’m great for writing and singing about it, so I think it’s a really cool concept that I think is really going to empower women. ‘That Girl’ is a girl who’s done some foolish things for love, but never again.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am