Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vivica A. Fox On Her Ex

Actress Vivica A. Fox surprised fans by calling off her engagement to her former fiance, Slimm; and in a new interview, Fox says that she saw things weren't going right in the relationship and that she should have been wiser about the entire situation.
"Sometimes in relationships there are warning signs (I’ve been married before) and if there are warning signs you should pay attention to them before you get families involved, all the hoopla and things like that," Fox told "Access Hollywood." "If things aren’t working out, it’s okay to move on."
"Sometimes when you’re successful you just have to make sure that someone is coming to you with real intentions," she added. "That means taking the time to get to know them for real and make sure they’re not dating you as the celebrity but they’re dating you as a person. I mean you are who you are if you are a celebrity. But that does make it a little bit difficult to make sure that someone isn’t marrying you for a shopping spree.
"To be honest with you, I don’t know [if I have a type,]" she added. "I told myself I’m going to try something different next time ‘cause I happen to fall in love with a six pack and a smile and look what that’s gotten me.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am