Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birdman Denies Signing Rumors

Bryan "Birdman" Williams, Cash Money Records CEO, is denying rumors that his label will be signing Memphis rapper Young Buck and/or West Coast rapper Lil B in the near future. Birdman admitted that he admires and respects both artists, but there is currently nothing on the table.
"Both of them is two of the little homies I have the utmost respect for," he said. " I don't know Lil B's situation. I don't know Buck's situation. I'm friends to both of them. If the opportunity ever came, I would love to work with both of them. I know Buck is in a situation. I really don't know Lil B's situation, he's real cool with my son [Lil] Wayne. I got love and respect for both of them, but they never came across the menu ye -- I spoke with Buck a few times, he's been a friend of the family. B is a friend of the family. But it ain't came to none of that. Not to this point. We like to be new, young. My son [Wayne] does the newer acts [on Young Money]. On our side [Cash Money] it be more veteran."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear to god if Lil B get signed to young money I'm done...

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am