Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jon Heder On "N***as In Paris:"


A few months after Blades of Glory star Will Ferrell shared his reaction to the ice-skating comedy being sampled by Jay-Z and Kanye West on their hit "N***as In Paris," fellow actor Jon Heder--who played Ferrell's skating sidekick in the film and who's voice was also featured on the sample, shared his confused-but-flattered response to being on the song.
"I actually heard about it after the fact," Heder revealed in an interview. "Then I called up my manager like 'What's going on here? Is there some kind of compensation happening?' It was like 'Whatever, the glory of the song is your compensation Jon. Listen to it.' I was like, 'All right.' I am like one of those in Paris. [I'm a part of history?] Yeah, I guess, we have to give it probably a few more years to see its history. ... I'm not quite sure what the connection is but I feel very but I feel very honored. It's a compliment right?"
Heder most famously starred as the goofy title character in the 2004 cult comedy Napoleon Dynamite.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am