Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kanye Clarifies Fashion Rumors

Kanye West came forward to dismiss some rumors circulating the Internet regarding the superstar rapper's clothing line. Despite false reports, Kanye's line will not be called DW, and the Twitter account that leaked the information has been proven a fraud.
"I appreciate everyone's support for my clothing line but I wanted to clarify a few things...," he tweeted January 4th. "The name of the line is Kanye West not DW... The Dw was a design element placed on the invite in homage to my mom : )"
He also expressed gratitude for the false Twitter page promoting his upcoming line, he acknowledged that he had no control over it nor could he endorse information posted via the page.
"I really appreciate the fake DW twitter page but since it's not official I can't co sign any information on it," West shared.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am