Friday, January 6, 2012

Kanye Dismisses Awards Shows

Kanye West's lengthy Twitter rant covered a variety of topics, but one of the more interesting was Kanye's feelings regarding his hot-and-cold history with awards shows. The rapper is one of the more acclaimed and honored artists in popular music currently, but his outbursts and perceived slights have led to a love/hate relationship with major awards shows.
"I appreciate having the most nominations at the [Grammys] but I feel so conflicted by the fact that award shows sometimes are completely...illogical," he tweeted.
"Good logic tells me smile Kanye... the world likes you again... red or blue pill? ... aaaaand Swallow lol," he added. "I wouldn't have the prestige I have if it wasn't partially for the [Grammys] validation and I honor that. Hmmmmm what to wear... here I go again... Yeezy the trend setter or complete fucking fashion victim ... the verdict is still out."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am