Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Meek Mill Aims For December Release

Meek Mill isn't saying much about his upcoming debut album, but the Maybach Music Group rapper did reveal few things about the project in a recent interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez. Mill even gave fans an estimation for when the album will be hitting the streets.
"Actually, I'm working on my album, trying to get my album right for the beginning of December [2012]," he said. The rapper also revealed that having a young family to care for has helped him stay focused, but also has been stressful due to his hectic schedule.
"My baby's eight-months [old]," he explained. "I make it happen, though. You always gotta go home, at least once a week and make sure everything's straight…I'm in a relationship. It's rough sometimes, you know how it gets, leaving home for a month [to tour]…we make it work. I ain't married, I'm only 24 right now, but things gonna happen."
"My girl's a rider. I was in jail before [MMG blew up], locked up nine months. My girl was riding, com[ing to] see me every week…[that part of my life's] over. It was a learning experience, it was a good thing for me, though," he shared. "I just had to see it and know that's not what I want to be. I get to come out and tell some young boys that that's what they ain't want to be. It put me on a straight path."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and It's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
GET 20-BK - 15 in Turner, Heavy Duty, Melamine, Black

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am