Tuesday, January 31, 2012

will.i.am Album Details Emerge

will.i.am has revealed that there will be a laundry list of A-list guest stars on his upcoming album #willpower. The rapper/producer has announced some of the guests on the project; he's already released the single "T.H.E." with Mick Jagger and Jennifer Lopez.
"#willpower is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream – keeping the dream alive," he explained. "It was all a dream when I was 15 years old – 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So #willpower is uplifting songs, encouragement for those that need it."
"I have a song with Alicia Keys – me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia," he continued. "I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand. Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy."
"So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons," will added. "A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am