Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nick Cannon Vs. Chelsea Handler Pt. II

Seems like Nick Cannon has fully recovered from his kidney scare earlier this month. The actor/comedian/TV personality got irked when talk show host Chelsea Handler decided to diss Cannon's wife, superstar Mariah Carey, during a recent interview with Howard Stern.
“She’s worse than Elizabeth Taylor," Handler said about Carey. "She’s just so ridiculous with her body. You see her one day and she’s like 50 pounds heavier or lighter. I mean, what is she doing? I don’t even understand what hemisphere people like that operate in. There’s nothing real about her and her Hello Kitty whatever…”
Nick wasn't having it, though.
"When miserable people see happiness they must attack it," Cannon tweeted. "You know me, I'm always up for a good joke or wise crack but when people talk about my family the 'Hood' in me wants to come out!"
"I've learned cooler heads prevail," he continued. "Life is too short to focus on negativity!"
Back in 2010, Cannon and Handler exchanged words via Twitter after Handler made disparaging remarks about Carey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick its called Jealousy!!!!

Emoney19 said...

Crazy haters

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am