Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Alley Boy Blasts Jeezy & T.I.

Alley Boy isn't done dissing Young Jeezy and T.I.. The Atlanta rap star previously had harsh words for his ATLien hip hop stars in both a freestyle and in interviews, having blasted both men on his song "I Want In." In a recent interview, Alley Boy discussed the track.
"The whole record...it was what it was," he told 107.9. "People know what time it is. I said what I said and I meant it. It was some situation between them two cats...but people know what it is."
"It was some situation that happened...with the boy Tip about a video," he continued. "I don't want to get too deep into that...but it made me look at dude like a coward."
"In a way, middle finger to both of them," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am