Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ghostface Killah Disses Mark Sanchez?

Rapper Ghostface Killah had some critical words for New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. In a recent interview, the sports enthusiast talked elite NFL quarterbacks and said that Sanchez has room to grow but he hasn't shown him much yet.
He says Mark isn't ready to be included among the top-tier QBs in the league.
"I love sports," Ghost said in an interview. "Any real man is gonna love some type of sport...[I like] the Jets. [Sanchez isn't as good as we thought?] That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that he's still young and I'm thinking that his arm is really not that strong like that. I don't see no missiles really like - he's got a couple of nice touchdowns, but it's not really like the elite. You got [Drew] Brees [of the New Orleans Saints], you got Aaron [Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers], I miss Peyton [Manning], but you've got guys like that that's just gunning it, gunning it, and it's like, I don't know, he just kinda folds at the last minute."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am