Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Drake On Beefs

Drake and Common may have squashed their differences, but Drizzy still has plenty of rappers in his rogue's gallery. The Young Money star discussed 'disagreements' he's been involved in with Pusha T, Ludacris and Future in the upcoming issue of VIBE.
"I’ve got no issues with [Future]," he said. "I’m happy I got on the song ['Tony Montana']."
"[Ludacris,] that’s a case of someone trying to use my marketing money to get things going again for themselves," he said explained. "That didn’t affect my day, my month, my year. I didn’t take any of that seriously."
And as far as Pusha T?
"I’ve been really open about my love for the Clipse. I don’t know [why he dissed me], maybe that guy is bored,” he mused.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am