Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rihanna Subtweeting Breezy?

Rihanna and Chris Brown are both seemingly trying to court controversy. In the wake of Brown's recent scandal involving a fan's claims that he stole her iPhone, there are reports that Rihanna has let her former beau know that she has his back through the ordeal.
If Chris is formally charged, he could be in violation of his probation. Of course, Breezy's been on probation ever since he pleaded guilty to abusing Rihanna back in 2009.
And Rih-Rih, for her part, tweeted some pretty eyebrow-raising lyrics over the weekend that many think were references to Brown.
"And I know, and I know, and I know....everything u like, everything I love," she tweeted. And later added, "He wants that old thing back! Uh uh uh, he want those heroin tracks! He likes me, he fiends for me nightly."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am