Friday, February 3, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Dishes On Beyonce

Gwyneth Paltrow shared her admiration for BFF Beyonce in a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar. The superstar actress reiterated statements she made last year regarding her friend's otherworldly performance talents and also discussed her life in the U.K. and how Bey seems to have less scrutiny there than in America.
"Beyonce is the most talented human being on the planet," Gwyneth says. "She has so much mastery over what she does. It’s not even confidence – it’s on a whole other level. It’s mind-blowing. I watched her (perform) a lot to see how she did it, and I was like ‘Sh*t! I can’t do that!'"
"In England, people are cool. They’re really laid back and calm," she shared. "Beyonce did the school run with me once, and everyone was fine. They also have really good anti-paparazzi rules. If you’re driving in a car and they make you feel freaked out, that’s against the law. They can’t put you in a magazine unless they pixelate the kids’ faces. I miss America, but I love living in the UK."
She also touched on her high-profile marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. "I have little kids in school," she says. "I want to maintain my marriage and my family, so I have to be here when he comes home."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am