Thursday, February 2, 2012

Laura Govan Blasts Shaunie O'Neal?

"Basketball Wives" star Laura Govan had some harsh words for fellow "BBW"er Shaunie O'Neal in a recent issue of J'Adore Magazine. Baby Mama to NBA star Gilbert Arenas, Govan blasted the former Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal for spreading rumors about Govan and her rumored past fling with Shaq.
“I don’t have a relationship with Shaunie and I never will," Govan said. "The information she was given about Shaq and I was false, and she took it and ran with it. I didn’t appreciate it at all and for that reason I will never speak to her again. I don’t have beef with her. If we see each other, I won’t chin check her, but that’s why I chose to do Basketball Wives LA. I wanted people to see exactly who I am opposed to what you heard on Season One: Miami. I mean, there were five grown women talking about me and they had no idea who I was. That was unfair, but it goes to show you where their mentality was.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am