Friday, February 3, 2012

Mannie Fresh Addresses G.O.O.D. Rumors

Mannie Fresh gave a motivational speech to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music camp in a studio clip that surfaced weeks ago. The footage fueled speculation that the superproducer was soon-to-be-officially affiliated with Yeezy's imprint, which Fresh addresses in a recent interview.
Well, we working that out," he told HipHopDX. "I’m kind of funny about signing with people. Dude, I’ve been through so much. And I’m not saying I think Kanye is a bad person, but I can’t tell you what that is right now. It’s really on me, and what space I’m in. I’m not saying that I wouldn’t do it, but it’s gotta be something that makes sense for me."
"Let me just put it like this, Kanye is kinda mysterious about the things that he do," he added. "And I can’t really let no cats out the bag. I’m sorry to give you an answer like that, but I can’t really say what’s in the works. Y’all just gotta wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am