Friday, February 10, 2012

Snoop Dogg Nominates Wiz Khalifa?

Snoop Dogg's endorsement carries a lot of weight in certain circles. And the Doggfather's most devoted fanbase is probably the stoners. Snoop exercised his influence over those under the influence by nominating hip hop upstart Wiz Khalifa for High Times Magazine's Stoner of the Year.
"It gives my great honor and pleasure, being on the fact that I have won the Stoner of the Year Award before and that I am on the board of stoners, for me to take time right now to say my recommendation, slash, nomination for Stoner of the Year 2011 is none other than Pittsburgh's finest - yes sir, Mr. Wiz Khalifa," he explained. "That's a prestigious award, to have that on your mantel...who better [than Wiz to receive it?] He smoked everywhere he went. He did it high, he did it low. He did it underwater, he did it overseas. He did it everywhere he went. He's the uncut champion. He's the Stoner of the Year, man, and this is coming from me, Snoop Dogg."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am