Friday, February 10, 2012

Lala Anthony On "Basketball Wife" Tag

Lala Anthony touched on what its like to be labeled a 'Basketball Wife' and her high-profile marriage to New York Knicks star in a recent interview. The former MTV VJ says that titles are just titles, and she's focused on doing something with her notoriety.
"I’m married to a basketball player. I love being [Carmelo’s] wife, so I don’t look at it as a negative thing. I think it’s just like anything else and what you are doing with whatever title you have,” she says. “I’m a lot of other things, too, so that’s not the only thing that defines me."
"It’s an honor. Something like that comes with work," she added. "You are not going to be labeled that by just sitting around with Louboutins on and not doing anything, I want to get out there as I have been and make a difference in N.Y."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am