Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Teairra Mari Blasts Yung Berg?

R&B singer Teairra Mari is fightin' mad at rapper Yung Berg. The rapper has previously made comments about Mari's personal life and now she's telling Yuong Jack Thriller exactly why she doesn't like the Chicago rhymer.
"You know what? I'll get his a** jumped again," Mari said. "I don't like Yung Berg. I'm sorry. [Why?] Because I did an interview with [New York radio station Power 105.1's] 'The Breakfast Club' and they told me, like, all this stuff Yung Berg was saying about me, like, putting my business out, saying -- who I dated and who I was in a serious relationship with and I just feel like he violated my privacy. And if he ever goes back to Detroit, they will jump him again. ... I've never even looked at him as an attractive person. I don't even like light skinned guys." .

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am