Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Frank Ocean Cancels EP

Odd Future's Frank Ocean has confirmed that he will not be releasing the planned "Nostalgia, Lite" EP. The singer/songwriter had previously announced the project--a seven track EP version of his breakout mixtape from 2011--would be released last year, but now, Ocean says that there will be no EP.
"‘Nostalgia, Lite.’ is never coming out," he wrote on his Tumblr page. "Hahaha. What I look like a year later re-releasing my last album? Not icey. B*tch I’m icey."
"Only saying that for my journalist/blogger friends. i know my icey-ness is obvious," he continued. "[It felt like Def Jam was] signing a kid with dreams and talent with no intention of following through," he said. "[But now] we're cool. There is a new album coming. I'm super proud of it."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am