Thursday, March 22, 2012

Funkmaster Flex Vs. DJ Clue

Veteran hip hop radio DJs Funkmaster Flex and DJ Clue engaged in a war of words over a new Nicki Minaj record that was allegedly due to premiere on Clue's Power 105 station. Flex raised Clue's ire by bragging about who should break the song and Clue blasted Flex on Twitter.
"So this Fat Old dude saying he hacked my email & took a record that never got emailed to me? #CompulsiveLiar," Clue tweeted. "I know one thing I'm first in ..The Ratings #1 at Nights 6-10 pm & rated higher 7-12pm Hold That!"
Flex then aired out Clue over the air.
"I get the records in this town first! ... This radio thing is NOT your arena, ok? ... People only put their faith in you 'cause they hope that you're the next Flex!... You can't keep up with me, boy! ... Fam, you got about 2 wins in 52 weeks and that's what you get hyped for? You been losing for so long that that's what you get hyped for? ... Who you mad at, me or you, man?"
"I been doin' this a long time," Flex continued. "You can't beat me at it, man. You make yourself sound stupid braggin' about two weeks out of 52. Really? That's what you got? ... My radio game is at level 20. Boy you betta go back to the drawing board 'cause you lost tonight. ... Classic loser status."
"I know he's good at what he does, man, but he ain't better at this right here," Flex added. "Now don't let me have to talk to you like this again. You clown. ... You listen to me good -- I aint hold this crown for so many years for some boxhead cornball to get a record tonight that you thought you was gonna get. Now you just shut up. OK? ... How many times does this have to happen to you, Charlie Brown?? You'll never kick the football!! NEVER!! ... Hot 97, I reign supreme nationally in this radio thing! Let me know if you want a lesson."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fu*k flex

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am