Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Iggy Azalea Talks Sex

Iggy Azalea discussed her sexual-charged content in many of her songs during a recent interview with Complex. The Australia starlet acknowledged that sex is part of image--but not the total picture. Iggy also feels that her being frank about sex is only controversial in America.
"So much of what I do that’s controversial in America wouldn’t be a big deal back home. America is a highly sexualized society but people are afraid to admit what they like," she explained. "When people tell me that I have to be sexy that’s demeaning, not powerful...to a lot of people, a powerful, sexy woman is vulgar. When I first came out people said, 'She only raps about her vagina.' I’m not a vagina rapper! [Laughs]. I talk about many other things."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am