Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kim Kardashian Denies Kanye Rumors

The Kim Kardashian-and-Kanye West rumors have heated up since Kimmy popped up at Kanye's Paris fashion show earlier this month. The two allegedly have a bit of a romantic history (at least according to Yeezy's ex, Amber Rose), but Kim says there's no truth to the rumors that they're an item.
"We've been friends for years. It's so funny, you take a picture with someone, you support them," she says. "You know, he supported me at my Dash opening in New York. We just support each other; that's what friends do."
She also addressed rumors that she's planning to adopt a kid. "No, I don't even know where that came from, but what's so crazy is the magazines can easily call and ask and we would say 'yes' or 'no,' " she told Ryan Seacrest. "But that's not true. "I've heard so many ridiculous things and to be honest, I used to read all the magazines and watch things. I don't even look at any of that anymore. I've taken my Google alerts off my phone!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am