Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Romeo Reveals His 'Type'

Romeo Miller popped up in the current issue of BRAVE Magazine and discussed his likes and dislikes when it comes to the ladies. The son of hip hop mogul Master P and current head of No Limit Records may not do much recording nowadays, but he's still focused on his burgeoning modeling and acting careers.
And he knows what he wants in a woman.
“I love a smart girl and a girl who loves her family! I do everything for my family and it’s nice to have somebody who understands how important that is to me," he says. "I can’t wait to have a little Romeo Bunch one day, haha. But, physically I love eyes. The eyes just say so much about someone. I also love nice curves and a woman who knows what she wants out of life. Someone with focus, determination and is God-fearing. My biggest turn-off is if a woman doesn’t have a real passion for something… and bad breath!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am