Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kim Kardashian Taking Legal Action?

Reality star Kim Kardashian may be taking some form of legal action against the flour bomb attacker that made headlines last week. Kim says she wants to teach a lesson to anyone else that would attempt to crash a red carpet just to hurl flour onto a helpless celebrity.
"I said earlier no I wasn't (going to file a complaint)," Kim said. "I am just going to think about it, because I don't want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that. ... Now that I think about it and had some time to digest it -- I think, 'What if that was some other substance? What if that person had a dangerous weapon?' It's scary. And what's even scarier is this woman acted as if she was a part of the press. She just came out of nowhere! And so we are definitely changing things up a little bit, amping up security, taking some measures, and ... I'm gonna definitely deal with it because it is not acceptable."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am