Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nick Cannon Discusses His Illness

Entertainer Nick Cannon was revealed to have a rare auto-immune disease last week, and the star has shared some details regrading the illness. In a recent appearance on "Good Morning America," Cannon opened up about what he's facing.
"The technical term is lupus nephritis," he explained. "It's a rare form of lupus that's just attacking my kidneys. They thought it was just kidney disease and then they were trying to figure out why my immune system was attacking my kidneys and that was sort of the root of it all."
"A lot of people have passed away from that and the doctor said luckily I was in such great shape and taking care of myself because a lot of people have been taken down by it," continued Cannon.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am